Follow @chloewanderlust

Friday 5 April 2013

LEEDS RESTAURANTS > CATTLE GRID

Another one of my Leeds favourites has got to be Cattle Grid. Bear in mind, this is not one for veggies. The menu is basically meat and meat, with a side of meat. The restaurant itself is a very cool, laid back steakhouse with big open windows, decorated with pictures of cows everywhere, just to remind you of the restaurants prime product. The best thing about Cattle Grid, is that for a steakhouse and grill, it is very reasonably priced. For example, on my first visit, a very convenient offer on ribs got me a full rack of ribs and chips for £10. The second time I visited, I splashed out a little more; I ordered a harissa and buffalo mozzarella burger with a side of chips to share. Of course, the burger was absolutely huge, and perfectly cooked; still a little pink in the middle. It was complemented perfectly by the tangy harissa and smooth mozzarella, and I can honestly say, it is one of the best burgers I've ever eaten. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting Leeds and apparently also in London, as it turns out they have a couple of branches there!

Check out the menu here: http://www.cattlegridrestaurant.com/cattle-grid-menu-main.html

p.s I will start to take photos soon (it's difficult getting over the awkwardness of taking photos of food but I'm getting there)

No comments:

Post a Comment