Follow @chloewanderlust

Saturday 23 March 2013

A Confession

Ok, so I tried this whole blogging thing a while ago and I wasn't very good at it... It has been over a year since my last post after all. Anyway after a successful year of gap-yahing, I've started university and not much has changed. My two main passions in life are still food and travelling. But now I've got a little less money to do either and I'm a bit more student-y and saver-y and trying to save up next year to go to Bali or Croatia... 

So, my Easter resolution has been to start writing on this blog again. I think I'll be doing some reflective posts (I can help out on some useful student inter railing tips), some recipe posts (think baking) and some restraunt  reviews (when I have enough money to go). So hear goes...again. I hope this is useful to anyone who reads it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment